Short Lead-time Manufacturing
One of the Continental's core strengths is in short lead-time bespoke manufacturing. For over a decade, Continental Clothing has excelled in "Made to Order" custom garment manufacture. We set standards of service that are often unsurpassed, such as speed of manufacture, highest retail quality, and ethical accreditations.36 SUPERIOR FABRICS
134 STOCK COLOURS
10 DAYS MANUFACTURE
11 DAYS DELIVERY
PANTONE-MATCHING IN FOUR DAYS
LABEL MANUFACTURE & INSERTION
150 PCS PER SIZE MINIMUM ORDER
250,000 CAPACITY PER WEEK
Continental Clothing can offer you use of our extensive selection of stock fabrics that are immediately available for your bespoke manufacture.
Low Minimum Orders
The minimum production per style, per colour and per size is 150 pieces per size, when using stock fabrics, or 200 kgs if the fabric is produced to order.
Short Lead Times
Continental Clothing typically delivers bespoke orders within 21-28 days of order using road freight or as little as 14 days using air freight. This is possibly Europe’s consistently fastest retail quality bespoke manufacturing service. Customers have come to expect consistently superior customer service - speed of delivery, quality control and the certainty of meeting tight delivery deadlines. It has a capacity of 25-30,000 garments per day depending upon the complexity of style.
We can offer you 3 weeks lead time in our stock fabrics and stock colours, or in Pantone® colours of your specification it's 14 d subject to approval of lab-dips.
Road - our weekly shipment by truck leaves Turkey every weekend and arrives in our London warehouse usually within 10 calendar days, subject to road conditions.
All bespoke manufacture jobs are quoted individually at the time but our wholesale price list will give an indication of costs for typical garment styles.
There is a charge for preparing prototype samples, which will cover our sampling costs. However, those will be reimbursed when a bulk production order is placed. Any delivery costs incurred to and from the factory are charged out at cost.
We can manufacture your labels from artwork, and insert during production into neck seam, side seam or elsewhere.
To view our 134 stock colours click here. Fabric swatches are also available on request.
For custom colours, Pantone® Matching System references or a colour swatch should be provided. Lab-dips are free but delivery from the Turkish factory is charged back at cost. Turnaround is 4 days plus delivery time. A minimum dye lot is 200 kilos. This represents around 700 women's T-shirts in size M or 600 men's T-shirts in size L.
• Screen printing at source - 'panel printing' before garment assembly is a particular speciality but all types of screen printing techniques are available;
How To Order Bespoke Garments?
Step 1 - Get in touch ...
Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require, quickly and efficiently.
1. Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colours, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork if required.
2. We will then offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we will then prepare samples, and lab-dips if required.
3. Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary sampling will continue until customer approval. Production lead-time will then begin on receipt of written purchase order.
4. Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen and lead-time given.
To place an order, or to discuss your requirements, please call the Made-to-Order department on 020 7604 2200
© Continental Clothing Company Limited 1995-2012